Tuesday, December 17, 2013

On 'Vacation'

I don't know if it's fair to call something a vacation when realistically I'm just going to be playing games all day in New Brunswick for two weeks instead of games all day in Ontario, but it is what it is. After taking the subway, a bus, a ferry, an airplane, and a car I have arrived safely in good old Riverview. Internet looks to be working fine and my laptop survived the trip so I'm sure I'll find plenty of things to post about while I'm here.

At the very least I installed a few Steam games that have cards to give a spin and I'm sure I'll find a post about those. I installed Path of Exile but it was running very chunkily. I'll need to try turning all the settings to minimum and see if that gets me anywhere. I also transfered over my PSX emulator... Maybe it's finally time to move the Final Fantasy marathon forward!

I also did up some extra bridge posts in case I don't have the time to write something on a couple of days. I spent a chunk of yesterday finally making a spreadsheet to simplify the bridge posts (it handles showing the right hands and formats the bidding table and such) and it was so much faster and more enjoyable to pound the hands out. I wish I'd had more time to build up more of a buffer. Oh well! I also did two SNES posts so those are ready to roll out.

Bah Humbug!

No comments: