Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Speedy Von Ogre!

One of the neat things about the FumBBL site is they track stats for every player that has played on any team in any of their divisions. I've mostly played a human team, and my big guy Ogre happened to get +MV on his first level and +AG on his second level. This seems pretty terrible, since it only makes him average on the human team in terms of movement and agility and he suffers from having loner and bonehead. But I thought it would be fun to try to score a bunch with an Ogre and see if I could top those leaderboards.

Turns out that really wasn't a very hard thing to do at all. It takes 10 touchdowns to get on the leaderboard and there hasn't been a single human Ogre to score 10 or more touchdowns. My Ogre is up to 8, so he's not there yet, but he's getting close. There are some other categories though, and Hulk X-90 is getting up there on all of them! Here's his position on the all-time blackbox leaderboards.

SPP - #6
Casualties - #13
MVPs - #16
Games Played - #23
Blocks Thrown - #13
Rushing Yards - #1

There are no Ogres on the top passing, scoring, fouling, intercepting, or passing yards lists. My Ogre does have 1 interception, but no fouls or passes at this point. I don't think he's ever going to try for a passing record. But I hope to live long enough to put up tons of touchdowns and rushing yards. Hulk X-90 will be immortalized forever! Assert!

No comments: