Monday, October 10, 2011

Glitch Achievements

Glitch has a lot of good things going for it, but it does not have a good achievement interface. I can get a list of achievements I've earned in a pretty random order. I can get a list of all achievements in the game in alphabetical order. But I can't get a list of achievements I haven't earned. I can't get a list of achievements by type. World of Warcraft probably spoiled me in this regard but I really find what they have lacking.

So, I did what I'm want to do and built an achievement spreadsheet. I had to build my own categories for the achievements but I have the list in a sortable format. I can paste the list of earned achievements into the first sheet (paste as text into cell A1) and then it will populate the rest. The second sheet has #N/A in column C for an achievement I have yet to earn. The third sheet summarizes all achievements by type and what percentage of those I have.

The sheet is hopefully available at the following link: Excel File

The biggest category, other than miscellaneous, is cooking. One of the bigger ones is eating (which pretty much chains from cooking). As such it seems pretty clear that if I'm going to really challenge for the achievement leaderboard I'm going to have to get a lot of the cooking skills. But the problem is I have a lot of skills already so my learning penalty is starting to rack up. I'm thinking it might make sense to actually grab Better Learning V now. I'm just about to finish learning Animal Kinship VII and am strongly considering spending the next 5 and a half days on BLV. I could sink a ton of junk into the Lem shrines and power learn it... Hmm...

4 comments:

Tom P said...

Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested is not available.

Ziggyny said...

I'm new to Google Docs... I think it's shared to the public now!

Tom P said...

Working now.

Sthenno said...

I'm noticed an error - Middling Tinsmith is down as a cooking achievement.