Thursday, July 14, 2011

Final Fantasy II: Leviathan!

I recently scored my crystal rod and got on a boat to head towards the tower containing Ultima. On the way I had to pass through a 1 square wide gap in the mountains and wouldn't you know it, I ran into a whirlpool! It turned out Leviathan was attacking and he swallowed me whole.

I awoke to find my 4th party member was missing. "Where's Leila?" *shrug* And then we moved on with out lives. No searching around for her. Just head off to continue our quest. Eventually we run into another dude who is looking for Ultima and decide to bring him along. After all, we need a 4th party member what with Leila presumably dead. When Josef got rolled over by a rock at least my party seemed to care that he was gone. Here we seem pretty oblivious to the loss of Leila.

At any rate I'm now 12:05 into the game.

No comments: