Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Niagara Boardgaming Weekend

I've taken two days off work and am heading to lovely Niagara Falls for the long weekend. Apparently the temperature is going to spike up near 10 degrees in the middle of February so it should be really nice. And I will hopefully spend the entire time playing board games! Woo!

I don't have a lot of details about what actually goes on. I think it's just a lot of open gaming with no real structure but it should be fun. I certainly have had a board game void recently and need it filled with any and all games. I'm hoping to get a game of Queen's Gambit in and hope to be acquiring a copy of A Brief History of the World which looks pretty great. I'm also taking Dungeon Lords, Factory Manager, and To Court the King by request of Duncan and Sara (who I'm driving down with).

I encourage anyone who may be in the area to show up and play crazy amounts of board games on the weekend at least!

No comments: