Saturday, June 19, 2010

Failure!

One thing I noticed going through the old posts is just how often I made a New Year's resolution to post more and just how rarely I stuck to it. The first time: 5 days. The second time: 4 days. The third time: I started 3 months late and made it 3 days.

I think part of the reason there is a set a specific goal; to post every day. As soon as I missed a single day I had failed. Why continue after that, really? And thus, it fell off the rails completely thanks to failure.

This time around, I have no such resolution. A 2010 resolution is growing on my face and has not, as yet, been deemed a failure. As such, if I miss a single day I won't have failed and maybe my mind won't just give up completely. One can hope!

Now, to turn to the colour scheme...

No comments: