Monday, January 09, 2006

Oops! is brought to you by erasers...

Don't make a mistake without one!

Guess I failed pretty miserably at staying on an update/day pace. On the plus side I am fully moved into my new place and plans have already started for setting up a board game night for the term.

In other news this resource gathering thing for World of Warcraft is absolutely insane. It turns out that at 3.5s per bandage created it will take over a month of man-time to turn 800000 linen cloth into linen bandages. And that's totally neglecting the time needed to farm all that linen and turn them all in 20 at a time!

I've been gathering linen from underneath Orgrimmar, and the evil hordses have yet to kill me on my ventures into the dungeon there. Not for lack of trying though!

No comments: